We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Embedded Firmware Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
• Concept, design & develop of embedded software with C ++ on real-time operating systems.
• Co-design firmware architecture & specify & implement Real Time Software laser tracker & scanner systems.
• Incorporate into existing FPGA designs.
• Design & implement unit & integration tests.
• Collaborate in agile software development processes with various interdisciplinary teams.
• Experienced in the development of embedded software with C ++ in real-time applications.
• In-depth experience in the programming of microprocessors.
• Knowledge of FPGA programming, concepts, designs, algorithms & signal processing.
• An independent & methodically structured approach when programming in C, C ++.
• Ideally experienced in planning & implementing software tests (unit, integration & system tests).
• Completed university level education in electronic studies.
• Proactive, creative, innovative & hands-on-oriented.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.