We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Project Lead. The role is a permanent position based in Bern or Solothurn Canton depending on candidate preference.
• Carry out Agile coordination of an embedded software project team.
• Create & maintain a software roadmap & iteration plan (task & resource planning) of an embedded software project.
• Undertake effort estimation, prioritization & coordination of the software tasks in cooperation with stakeholders & the embedded software project team.
• Act as an interface to the internal departments including Product Care, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Risk Management, Systems Engineering & Patents.
• Review technical embedded software documentation.
• 10+ years of overall relevant professional experience including:
Several years of Project Management experience in the field of Embedded Software Development.
Several years of hand-on C/C++ Embedded Software Development experience.
• Professional experience within a regulated environment is considered advantageous.
• Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
• Confident personality, a strong communicator & highly organized.
• Very good knowledge of German (at least B2 level) & fluent in English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.