We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Integrate user interfaces, hardware link layers, firmware, real-time automation & control solutions into advanced measurement systems.
• Contribute to software architecture & the development of software components.
• Create of cutting-edge software for state-of-the-art test & measurement products with real-time & motion control elements.
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 3 years of professional experience in Embedded Software Engineering.
• Skilled & experienced in advanced development & close to hardware debugging in C/C++.
• Familiar with oscilloscopes, protocols & logic analyzers.
• Skilled in comprehending & processing hardware datasheets & schematics.
• Accustomed to translating high-level descriptions into technical requirements & implementations.
• Any experience in the areas of Python, Agile Development Methodologies & Continuous Integration Systems is considered advantageous.
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Sciences or similar.
• Highly self-motivated, responsible, structured, detailed & both customer & quality-oriented.
• Strong communication & multi-tasking skills, efficient, collaborative & a team-player.
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.