We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded / Automation / Control Software Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Develop realtime automation, motion & control solutions into advanced measurement systems.
• Contribute to software architecture & the development of software components.
• Utilize automation, control & post-processing software for exposure systems for biological experiments
Your Skills & Experience:
• Skilled & experienced in advanced development & close to hardware debugging in C/C++, including experience with the latest C++ standards.
• Experienced in Embedded, realtime & motion Software Development.
• A knowledge of measurement & test equipment automation (SCPI, VISA).
• Familiar with oscilloscopes, protocols & logic analyzers.
• Able to comprehend & process hardware datasheets & schematics.
• Accustomed to translating high-level descriptions into technical requirements & implementations.
• Any experience in the areas of Python, Agile Development Methodologies & Continuous Integration Systems is considered advantageous.
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Sciences or similar.
• Highly self-motivated, responsible, structured, detailed & both customer & quality-oriented.
• Strong communication & multi-tasking skills, efficient, collaborative & a team-player.
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.