We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C ++ Embedded Software Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern or Solothurn Canton depending on candidate preference.
• Specify, analyze, design, implement, verify & document embedded software of class C medical devices according to IEC 62304.
• Participate in interdisciplinary project teams (electronics, mechanics, app development & systems engineering).
• Partake in risk & safety clarifications.
Your Skills & Profile:
• At least 3 years of professional C/C ++ Embedded Software Development experience.
• Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
• Enthusiastic to develop high-quality & hardware-related software.
• Highly organized & a team player.
• Fluent English speaker, German language sills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.