We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Developer / Technical Lead. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Technically Lead an Embedded Software Development Team.
• Hold responsibility for the software specification, analysis, design, implementation, verification & documentation of class C medical devices according to IEC 62304 standards.
• Plan tasks as part of a Software Sub-Project Manager function.
• Participate in interdisciplinary project teams (electronics, mechanics, app development & systems engineering).
• Participate in risk & security clarifications.
• Several years of experience in the Development of Embedded Software in C/C++.
• Skilled & experience in developing secure & hardware-related software.
• Ideally experienced in Technically Leading an Embedded Software Development Team.
• Ideally experienced in the fields of wireless communication (Bluetooth & NFC) & cyber security.
• Any experience in development methods such as Unit Testing & Continuous Integration is considered advantageous.
• Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical, Micro or Medical Technology or Computer Science (or similar).
• Innovative, quality-oriented, a team-player & strong communicator.
• Fluent English speaker & very good knowledge of German (at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.