We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Software Project Manager. This role is a permanent position based in Aargau Canton.
• Hold responsibility for the successful realization of software projects in compliance with technical & financial conditions.
• Maintain a general & chronological overview & coordinate the team in the individual project phases (specification, implementation, testing & commissioning).
• Ensure both project control & documentation.
• Be the contact person to answer the questions of international customers.
• Strong IT Project management skills & experience.
• Skilled in understanding customer requirements & the corresponding implementation of processes.
• Competent in combining business activities & technical understanding to generate a successful way or working.
• Experience within the logistics industry very advantageous.
• Successfully completed a degree in business informatics, logistics or similar training.
• Able to communicate & present your knowledge & concepts comprehensibly for everyone involved in an international environment.
• Strong organization & coordination skills.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.