We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Banking Business Consultant in order to strengthen their Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) team. This role is a permanent position based in Zürich canton.
• As a member of our qualified and ambitious team you advise our clients on the implementation of regulatory requirements and relevant compliance issues
• Develop sketch solutions for GRC topics which fit to the strategic goals of our customers.
• Actively work together within a team on the development of our services in the areas of GRC.
• Check the possibility of integrating existing global strategic alliances and our partner network when consulting on customer sites.
• Support and advise clients from the Banking industry.
• Work quickly in unfamiliar situations and operate well within a team to overcome obstacles encountered.
• You are welcome to take responsibility for development topics.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience in an audit, risk & compliance environment.
• Knowledge of regulatory issues such as MiFID II, Basel III and / or FATCA.
• Experienced in exchange with the FINMA.
• Strong analytical expertise & a result-oriented approach.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Proficient in stakeholder management to C-Level.
• University degree in mathematics/computer science/economics OR training as a bank or insurance sales person.
• Personal initiative & a shrewd mind capable of making a difference.
• Fluent German and English; additional languages are a plus.
• Able to partake in project-related travel activities.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.