We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Back-Office Specialist (for Project Management Office). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
• Manage different aspects of ongoing projects & support liaison activities between Project Management, the Project Team & Line Management if necessary.
• Train & support portfolio, project & resource managers in the use of tools, methods & processes.
• Prepare & moderate portfolio & project status review meetings & ensure the implementation of associated decisions & measures.
• Hold co-responsibility for the continuous improvement, digitization & administration of project management processes, methods, tools & templates.
• Carry our data aggregation & present project status & portfolio evaluations.
• Support project managers & their teams with regards to project organization, control & administration.
• Conduct internal training on processes, methodologies & tools.
• Carry out partial project management for the evaluation, introduction & optimization of PMO tools & processes.
Your Skills & Profile:
• At least 3 years of relevant professional experience as a back office specialist.
• Ideally experienced in Project Management Office & Multi-Project Management Environments.
• Completed relevant University Degree.
• Further trained / educated in the areas of Project Management or Business Administration.
• Organized, analytical, process-oriented & strong communication skills.
• Business Proficient English & German language skills (spoken & written) are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.