We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a BI & Data-Services Product Owner. This role is permanent position based in Lucerne Canton.
• Manage all Analytics / BI stakeholders from various business sectors.
• Hold a central role as an interface in the collaboration between three assigned Scrum teams & analytics contractors.
• Prioritize requirements for three Scrum teams in your area of responsibility; which extract data from core systems & provide them for reporting & analytics in a DWH (including data management & data quality).
• Proactively suggest & implement improvement along the entire value chain in the Analytics area.
• Consult on & implement of Analytics projects.
• Writing Epics & User Stories with their respective acceptance criteria.
• Participate in sprint plannings, reviews & retrospectives.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Strong experience as a product owner.
• Sound knowledge of agile processes & methods.
• Knowledge & experience BI & DWH.
• Good understanding of data analysis.
• Able to ensure a holistic view & optimally use resources in the area of Analytics.
• Actively make suggestions & keep an overview of a wide range of topics in the Analytics area.
• University degree in business administration, computer science, mathematics or similar.
• High level of initiative, abstraction ability & sense of responsibility.
• Flexible, independent, analytical, quality-focused & solution & customer oriented.
• A strong communicator & enjoys working within a dynamic & interdisciplinary team.
• Fluent German & English (written & spoken).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.