We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Avaloq Developer. The role has a start date of ASAP, it is on a contract basis in Zürich for a period of 60 days with the possibility to extend for 12 months beyond this.
• Assist in enhancing & automating processes in the core Avaloq application with respect to transaction solutions (STEX & settlement).
• Carry out Business & Technical end user consulting.
• Ensure close collaboration with Developers, Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts & 3rd party suppliers.
• Provide 3rd Level Support with incidents & on-call support.
• Partake in Interface & 3rd party application maintenance.
• Work on the latest Avaloq topics such as AFP & API ecosystem.
• At least 3 years of hands-on Avaloq experience & strong technical Avaloq expertise.
• At least 1 year of experience with transactional Meta-Types.
• Sound understanding of software development & project management lifecycles (preferably agile).
• Strong programming & parameterization skills.
• Solid knowledge of PL/SQL.
• Skills & experience with AFP, Restful APIs & AMI are considered advantageous.
• University degree in computer science or engineering.
• Education in Investments and/or Banking is considered a plus.
• Structured, self-motivated & innovative with excellent communication skills.
• Fluent English (spoken & written), German is considered very beneficial.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.