We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Avaloq Developer in Zürich Canton. This is a contract role starting ASAP & running until the 30th of November 2018 (with possible extension).
• Undertake Avaloq parameterization & development of software changes.
• Carry out Business Analysis for change requests & incidents.
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality.
• Partake in incident management & 3rd level support.
• Carry out technical testing activities during release cycles.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Software programming experience & strong software development skills
• Avaloq parameterization skills & experienced in the development of customized functionality, preferably with focus on Avaloq Message Interface.
• Solid understanding of Oracle databases & PL/SQL.
• Sound Requirements engineering & solution design know-how.
• University degree or equivalent in engineering, preferably in computer science.
• Avaloq Certified (Mandatory).
• Analytical, structured & efficient.
• Highly proficient in independently delivering complex solutions.
• Fluent English & excellent communication skills.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.