We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Automotive Embedded Software Architect. This role is permanent position based in St. Gallen Canton.
• Design & implement complex software architectures in the field of embedded software.
• Design, specify & test software components according to ASPICE & ASIL.
• Implement algorithms using Simulink model-based designs.
• Commission software & prove functionality in the laboratory.
• Develop software quality strategies.
• Continuously professionally develop junior team members.
• Several years of software development experience within the automotive industry.
• Experienced with Autosar, CAN, diagnostics & functional safety.
• Experienced with series developments.
• Highly team-oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Self-motivated & in possession of high levels of self-initiative.
• Fluent English mandatory, very good German is highly desired.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.