We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Atlassian Service Delivery Consultant. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton.
• Manage several projects for different customers simultaneously & autonomously.
• Analyze customer needs, carrying out technical & functional audits & continuously provide advice to customers.
• Deploy, configure & integrate applications depending on each customer's needs & requirements.
• Deliver comprehensive training to the end-users.
• Contribute to blogs & participate in Atlassian-related events.
• Spend 70% of the time on clients premises in the Swiss-German region of Switzerland.
• Share expertise, experience & valuable knowledge with team mates.
Your Skills & Experience:
• Experienced in delivering small to mid-size technical projects in a similar previous role.
• Prior experience in consulting, technical support, software development or pre-sales.
• Some knowledge of the Atlassian suite (at least as an end-user).
• A comprehensive understanding & practice of SDLC (including DVCS & Continuous Deployment).
• Any experience with Docker is considered a big plus.
• Completed Computer Science University Degree.
• Dynamic, hard-working & customer-oriented.
• Native German speaker (ideally Swiss German) & fluent English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.