We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Application Project Manager. The role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
• Form the interface between the specialist department & IT & provide key advice to stakeholders.
• Hold responsibility for the smooth operation, support & further development of business-relevant applications.
• Realize projects in the field of Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
• Analyze & define new solutions for business applications.
• Record requirements of internal stakeholders, prepare needs analysis, check associated feasibility & hold responsibility for the successful implementation within the system infrastructure.
• Take over the technical management of interdisciplinary teams & lead IT & organizational projects.
• At least 2 years of professional experience in Application Management.
• Experienced in setting up & operating Business Applications (such as ERP, CRM, etc.) & ideally accustomed to optimizing processes with RPA.
• Ideally experienced in Project Management.
• Experiences in Requirements Engineering or Business Analysis are advantageous.
• Completed University Degree in Business Informatics or Computer Science.
• Ideally further educated in Requirements Engineering.
• Self-motivated, proactive, versatile, analytical & conceptual.
• Strong communication skills & both team & customer-oriented.
• Fluent in German to at least C1 level (spoken & written) the ability to understand Swiss German are mandatory requirements (please do not apply otherwise).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.