Alarm Receiving Systems Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Alarm Receiving Systems Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Bern canton.
• Validate new IP alarm receiving systems & protocols & put them into operation.
• Check the alarm receiving systems & optimize them continuously.
• Ensure necessary measuring methods & test methods.
• Develop concepts & create specifications.
• Fabricate the support of the monitoring tools & develop them further.
Your skills & Characteristics:
• Process & customer-oriented mindset.
• Possess a high level of self-responsibility & a competent independent worker.
• Quick perception & advanced conceptual skills.
• Approach problems in an analytical, solution-oriented & methodical fashion.
• German or French mother tongue & very good knowledge of the other language.
• Degree in Communication / Telecommunications or equivalent training.
• Experienced in the field of communication networks (IP) & IT security.
• Open to new ideas & enthused by the complex issue of alarm transmissions.
• Ready to travel regularly between the branch offices (about 30%).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.