We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Agile Coach. This role is permanent position based in Basel Canton.
• Hold responsibility for the implementation & execution of agile working methods such as Scrum or Kanban.
• Maintain transparency & consistently identifying potential for improvement.
• Unlock individual potentials & empower teams to self-organize, maximize productivity & achieve goals.
• Continuously optimize the agile approach of teams.
• Ensure that teams use necessary practices & tools in a meaningful way.
• Work in a solution-focused manner with stakeholders (teams, product owners, IT management & customers).
• Hold meetings, avoid obstacles & avoid or resolving team conflicts.
• Several years of leadership or project management experience in IT environments
• Highly proficient in implementing agile principles & achieving high performance.
• Strong expertise in further developing teams & creating self-organized teams.
• Proven ability to motivate team members.
• Skilled in preventing or resolving team conflicts.
• University education in natural or engineering sciences or in other fields such as psychology or economics.
• Dynamic & communicative personality.
• Assertive, trustworthy & empathic with strong leadership skills.
• Highly customer & service-oriented.
• Flexible & always driven to continuously improve.
• Fluent German & English (spoken & written).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.