We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a 1st Level IT Supporter. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
• Hold responsibility for the smooth running of the 1st level support process.
• Provide timely & high-quality implementation of inquiries from our customers (Incident / Change Management) via tickets.
• Accept incidents & requests & subsequently categorize & analyze them.
• Eliminate problems independently & / or initiate the work required to achieve the solution via level-escalation; ensuring a seamless transition to the 2nd & 3rd level.
• Maintain direct contact with System Administrators & Engineers with regards to these malfunctions & queries.
• Ensures a timely & SLA-compliant processing of the tickets by independent and proactive working methods and / or escalation.
• Handle fault reports, orders & questions from customers.
• Contribute towards the smooth operation of the Customer Care team.
• Maintain a strong level of customer-oriented communication.
• Identify & classify necessary information for problem solution.
• Complete ticket documentation.
• Independently analyze, edit & correct system malfunctions.
• Coordinate employees when processing solutions & ensure periodical notifications to customers & internal units.
• Independently administrate & problem solve in the areas of Windows OS, Windows Server, RDS, Citrix & VMware.
• Secure users of Microsoft Office products & Microsoft Navision.
• Support & consult customer-responsible employees on technical system issues.
• Periodically update work on customer platforms.
• Work alternately in rotating shift patterns (Hotline coverage is from 07:00 - 18:00).
Your Skills & Experience:
• At least 1 year of experience in IT as a supporter, in particular concerning fault analysis & remediation.
• Good knowledge in typical IT standard products such as: MS Windows (client & server) MS Office, Hardware & Network Technologies, Citrix, VMware, RDS & Multifunctional Printers.
• Excellent communication skills, customer & service-oriented & a team player
• Completed education (EFZ in system engineering or support or comparable training).
• Creative, flexible, analytical, logical, structured, responsible, reliable & resilient.
• Ambitious, motivated, dynamic, trustworthy & committed.
• Independent, able to comprehend quickly & in possession of a high level of initiative.
• Driving license category B.
• Fluent German & English, conversational French & able to understand Swiss German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.